RE: [RC] Show Sheen, silly question... - Mellifluous

Use Pink - It is an inexpensive hair care product that you can find almost anywhere.  It comes in a leave in hair lotion and a glosser spray type.  Both work very well, condition the hair, block UV rays and detangle anything.  It works great on my Paso Fino's big hair.

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:00:45 -0700
From: nutzo4horses@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Show Sheen, silly question...
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 . .  just curious . . .has anyone ever used Show Sheen in their own hair? LOL  I really need something to quell the frizzies that works!!  I know lot of gals use Mane n Tail but . . .
it isn't the greatest on my hair . .

~Carrie  <\_~
              // \\

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears."
~ Old Arabian Proverb

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today