[RC] [Endurance Riding: News] [USA: Kathy Brunjes] Sunday afternoon - Endurance.Net

it's Sunday, and so darn humid...89% at 7:00 am in the stables. We hand walked for 20 min. after feeding, I washed off Tee's legs and put some Aloe Vera and Desitin over it. We will go with this treatment to see if it works now that he is fairly clean and scab free.Cheryl and I rode together this morning, with John and Grace not far behind us leaving the stables...we did a 90 minute training ride with some cantering thrown in today. Our horses' respirations are awesome and pulses are recovering quickly - the 4 weeks in FL really paid off. Our security person, Peter, from South Africa, says that he has observed other stables that are having some difficulty with the acclimation - and our horses are doing just fine. We are waiting now for Ann and Deb to join our group....John and I are sitting in the lobby waiting on the transport that is bringing them in. We ate lunch today at the hotel - very traditional Malaysian food...Hey Heather! we had chocolate soup for lunch today...IF it doesn't rain tonight, we go for our night training...if it is raining, I have decided not to go - I just don't need my saddle wet after all the trouble I had last year getting it fixed from the mold and mildew that infiltrated the inner padding....at least not before the ridemore later...Kathy

--
Posted By Kathy to USA: Kathy Brunjes at 10/26/2008 04:43:00 PM

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Riding: News at 10/26/2008 01:44:00 AM