Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: [RC] competition scratches

 Do you have  white clover in your pasture? I did and had a horse get scratches. Someone told me ,it is  something in the clover that makes them vunerable   to scratches. There may be an alfalpha connection  too,if my memeory serves me......

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today