[RC] East Bay Ranchers BEWARE - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

On last night's news a very sad story coming out of Livermore!  Two horses and two cows shot and killed in some random drive by.  Police have no clue as to who, what, or why?  I suspect it was a practice, 'drive-by' to work up the nerve for the human kill!  Which is more than alarming all things considered.  Anyone living out in the country area of the East Bay between Livermore and Brentwood and surrounding areas, please take extra precautions for your livestock.  Especially if they are pastured livestock.

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -- Anatole France