[RC] NC WEIGHT DIVISION WINNERS? - ekiddco

Is there anywhere I can look up who my fellow weight division winners and the junior champs are in the 50 and 100?  I've combed all the articles, (I think) regarding the NC, and I see nothing about the weight division winners.  They announced them at the awards, of course, but I only knew the Southeast winners.  My 80-year-old mother was following the articles online as the NC was going on.  She finally called me the next morning to find out whether I was heavyweight champ in the 100.  She said it only showed we finished 12th.  I told her that had to be wrong and she just didn't find the article.  But is she right, cause I can't find anything?  And if she's right, what's up with that?

Thank you,

   Ed

Edward F. Kidd