[RC] [USA: Kathy Brunjes] Dinner and a Dance - Endurance.Net

Here we are all sitting at the dinner table, waiting for the entertainment to begin - a local Malaysian cultural dance ensemble...but we are told we are waiting for a VVIP to show up before they can begin...and we thought we were the very very important people here. Well...this was supposed to start at 8:00 pm and it's 9:00 now...if they don't hurry up we will be going to bed

Very busy day today - walked all horses (in hand) for over an hour this morning, then started clipping horses before lunch - then the 2 hours of stable being closed for the "quiet" time - then back to the stables to finish clipping and walking again. It took us all over 4 hours of clipping and cleaning horses - The poor stable personnel spent all afternoon sweeping up after us.

We split the feeding shifts up - I had a later shift with Cheryl today - we were in charge of closing up everything. Tomorrow Cheryl, Flavia, Alfredo and I will have morning feeding duties. Tomorrow we are up on the horses for the first time since arrival. We are anxious to get riding.

A cooler day today...only 87 degrees and 77% humidity - it poured rain last night for hours. It thundered all afternoon today, but no rain.

The dancers are now on the floor, so I'll close this up and watch the show

Kathy

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to USA: Kathy Brunjes at 10/23/2008 11:30:00 AM