Re: [RC] an "endurable" Hallowe'en costume - marshall Bates

At one Halloween ride several years ago I got a st of enormous fake boobs, a long blond wig and a flesh colored body stocking and rode thru ride briefing as Lady Godiva. Since I normally ride a mule nobody thought it was me on a horse.
Marsh the muleman