Re: [RC] Disappearing 100's & Race of Champions - Marirose Six

Heidi said:

"Per Bruce's request, though, if I were to cite one "incentive" that did encourage me do the four in one season, it was AERC offering a year-end overall points championship.  With the demise of that, much of my desire to compete at that level went out the window."

Isn't that what the National 100 Mile Award is?

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww