From: "Evelyn Allen" <totaleclipse2007@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC] National Show Horses

We were at a trainers this past weekend looking at a National Show Horse.

She made the comment that her experience is that NSH's are spookier than

purebred Arabs on the trail.  For any NSH owners who ride endurance, do you

feel this comment is a true reflection of a NSH?

-- Thank you in advance for your comments.