Re: [RC] National Show Horses - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I have not found that to be true with our NSH or any others we have been on trail with.  As a matter of fact they are highly competive on the trail.  And that may be what the Arabian side of their breeding is as well.  Our NSH, Indy, is descended from the Witez lines.  Everyone of the Witez lines are highly competitive.   Maybe NSH's that primarily compete in a show ring and are never out on trail.  You might want to contact Denny Hansen in Red Bluff.  He trained lots of NSH's one very famous one - Kentucky Iced Tea!   Many of the NSH's that Denny trained and showed in performance were Harlequin Magic Maker get (Indy is a son).  Now that HMM guy was a pisser.  However, he sired some fantastic get that were shown and competed very well.  It's JMHO they don't get to the National level being spooks!  If you need Denny's contact info let me know.

D'Arcy