From: "Mike Sherrell" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:37:46 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: FW: [RC] guns to euthanize--OT a bit

A previous vet of ours once told me that if you put your hand with a knife in
it into one of the rear orifices of a horse there was a big artery you could
feel pulsing that you could cut and the horse would bleed painlessly to death.
This was quite a few years ago, and we had only mares, so I don't remember
whether it was only with mares and had to be done via the vagina, or whether it
was rectal and could be done with any horse.

Regards,

Mike Sherrell
Grizzly Analytical (USA)
www.grizzlyanalytical.com