[RC] Fwd: More Gate 5 - merri melde

Update from Angie

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: More Gate 5

another pull Connie Walker

Gate 5 continued:?

11 Hernan Barbosa 7:28
12 Steve Rojek 7:28
13 Joyce Mocillan 7:37
14 Ed Kidd 7:38 (had to have a recheck on CRI but passed)?
15 Kristen Kimbler 7:46
16 Wendy Bejarano 7:54
17 Diane Doll 7:56
18 Courtney Walker 7:59

Farzad Fayadi slowed way down that loop but his horse seemed to get a big boost from it and is looking good again.

As of 7:40 or so no other horses were in on the lead loop, just Val. It's pretty chilly out. They're breaking out the rump rugs and fires are popular with the crews. No sign of a moon. Inky black.?

Val's horse went in and pulsed down as quickly as they could pull tack. Otis Schmitt had told us the horse was a "freak" after Ft. Howes. I'm starting to believe him.

April Johnson & Joe Schoech & Ron Chapman came in at 4. I left Myna off the last list when I'd said only 3 were still out. She came in on 4th loop and out time was 7:44

Angie

Click to become an artist and quit your boring job.