[RC] FW: Trailering from San Diego to Chattanooga, TN - Nancy Reed

Hi Nancy,

Could you post it again. I will correct the email so that the people can respond to Valerie.

Thanks,
Jennifer

I have a friend who is an Arabian trainer who in the last year joined AERC and did a few LD’s on my mom’s young horse. She is moving to Chattanooga, TN at the end of October and is taking one mare with her. If you live between San Diego and Chattanooga, please email Valerie at valerieschmidt at att dot net with any horse travel tips or good places to stop with horse facilities along the way.  Thanks. Jennifer Bishop jbishop at att dot net