Re: [RC] Hunting Season - Buzzard's Roost

Well.... what about in the mountains, looking across a deep gorge, at daybreak, through heavy brush?  How will they know where the ground is?  As fast as I'm moving, they might not pause to ponder it & I probably sound like a really BIG deer.  [Actually, we wouldn't be in the woods at daybreak.  Around here most riders stay clear of the woods until after 10a during hunting season.]

I use a hunter orange helmet cover & surveyor tape tied to saddle and bridle, and sometimes an orange vest and maybe a bell if I know I'm going somewhere risky.  We had a kid shot near here a couple of years ago, during TURKEY season.  Hunter thought the boy was a turkey.