Re: [RC] National Championship Coverage - Dawn Carrie

OK..requesting pics and coverage of Paul, April, and the TX folks!

Dawn Carrie

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well we're here in Henryville Indiana and the excitement is building. The weather is BEAUTIFUL, the fall colors are really getting pretty  and everything looks perfect. Keep praying to hold off that rain tomorrow!

Camped next to Louis Burton and all the Oklahoma bunch, got folks from Vermont to Florida, Texas, all over out here and the horses look primed and ready to go. It's very warm today but a nice breeze so with a little shade things are perfect. Vet in is just getting started so I'm heading down to try and get some photos for you guys.

More soon,
Angie