[RC] OT-4th level championships - Dawn Simas

Congrats to Ruth and Womi.  He's my second favorite color...red with all that chrome.  Moves like he floats, they are beautiful.  Congratulations!!!

Eric, can you email me, I cannot see your email addy.  I want to talk to you about my blind Friesian, Mojo, he is highly trained by Jason McAfee and I need somone to take him on a free lease or low cost lease/option...

Dawn
dsimas at wildaboutcats dot org