Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6206 New incentive to enter 100's - Chipnml

I agree with the other writers.  As someone who just recently did an RO pull at 80 miles due to my horse not pulsing down as fast as he normally does, I don't feel I deserve "official" credit for it.  It was my decision based on what I know of my horse, and choosing not to wait until something more serious manifested.  Every ride you do, whether it's 25, 50 or 100 involves the risk that you may not complete it.  Them's the breaks!   By the way, for the first time in my life my name appeared in the national standings for the midwest, and this pull knocked me out of THAT.  But I figure I'd rather have a healthy horse!

Chip