[RC] Horse needed for rider at Grand Canyon day 4 - Tipton, Janet

Hello everyone,

Taking a chance here that there is someone out there that can help.  My friend and I had planned to do our first 50 together this Saturday at the Grand Canyon XP, well as fate would have it her gelding came down with an abscess this Saturday so she needs a horse to ride.  If there is anyone out there that has an extra horse that wouldn’t mind a middle weight rider doing her first 50 on please give me a call or drop me an email.  She has over 800 miles in LD (recently completing all 5 days at the Oreana Canyonlands ride.

Thanks for any help out there.

Janet Tipton

General Growth Properties

801.463.4233