[RC] Corrals2Go Hangers (Richmond, VA) - Michelle Aquilino

I was stupid and assumed my panels would fit over my wheel well, and so I ordered these hangers, but the panels are too narrow in length.  I have not installed or used them at all, and they come with 4 bungees to secure them.  I am hoping to recoup my expenses (minus the shipping of course), so if you live near the Richmond (VA) area, are interested in them, and would like to avoid shipping costs, we could help each other out =)  Here is a link showing the hangers: http://www.corrals2go.com/hangers.html.  They are great hangers, as the panels stay secure on them as you are unloading them (rather than all of them flopping off), and it folds down so as to avoid any potential injuries to you or your horse.  I paid $140 for them (plus shipping), but may entertain other offers.  I can return them if I pay for the shipping, so I won't necessarily go TOO far below the listed price.  Thanks!

-Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"