[RC] Armadillo - October 25, 2008 - lindapparab

Woo-Hoo!!!

Mike Maul is an awesome individual. Here in the aftermath of hurricane Ike, Mike has taken the time to get the Armadillo Brochure on-line for us.

For the 2008 Armadillo brochure, go to:

We will be hosting a work week-end on October 18. If you want to come out and help with trail/camp work, come on out. If you can take the week off and want to just set up camp until the ride, we can have a party week.  :-)

Looking forward to the 27th annual Armadillo ride!

Drive and ride safe,
Linda and Bo