[RC] WNV / Lost foals group - Tx Trigger

Wow, is that Lost Foals group still bouncing around the internet? I remember it caused a big stir a few years ago all over horse groups. And then, like now, I don't ever remember seeing any scientific evidence reported on the whole WNV and mares. Do a Google search for "lost foals group" and you will get lots of hit, including vets who discuss the website, like this one:

Everyone must make their own choices for their horses. We can educate ourselves in their care and well being, talk to our vets, and indeed, other horse owners. Then, balance out that information for what is best for us, and our own horses. Personally, if I was to own and breed a mare, and had the decision about a WNV or not, I'd talk to my vet. Not some free website with a guy and a hotmail account.

Jonni