Re: [RC] wish me luck - Chris A

That's great Barbara... Szyb and I had an awesome fun time. There's a few miles of trails around some farms near me. We were out about an hour and a half. Down a country road, over railroad tracks, around a farm field and into the woods.

Szyb learned today that he can indeed break ice and cross a wide stream and we won't die. of course I had to walk into the stream to show him, LOL, but after that, he was a champ.

I took a camera and got lovely photos, except they went poof for some reason.

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I rode my gelding for the first time in about 6 weeks.  He was fussy but not dangerous.  He was willing to walk and climb steep hills, but fussed coming home.  This is not unusual anyway, as he starts fussing anywhere from two miles from home down to as little as 1/2 mile, depending on how much riding he's had recently.  It's been stormy for so long, and he and his buddy were sick and tired of standing around in a muddy paddock.  He just needs a little tune-up and he'll be better behaved.  No threat of bucking, however,

Barbara