[RC] New Topic/time between 100s - sherman

This is the line of thinking that I was using…horses do 2-5 50s on multiday rides, rest for a month, then do more rides. I think I’m going to re-read the decade team interviews also as those horses and riders had long endurance partnerships. Seems to me that a month between 100s was not uncommon for those riders doing 100s on a regular basis. If there is any doubt, I wouldn’t do it, in that case maybe would have to borrow a horse for Swanton. Hopefully my conditioning partners will help me out there (:>)

Kathy

Hmmmm...well that's a bugger, as I was thinking the same exact thing about doing both...less of a decision to make then...a month between 100's is more than Chey has had between multidays and he always does fine....but then, I haven't even done 1 100 yet, LOL, so I have NO clue :)
     Nat