RE: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5674 - Natalie Herman

<<< Kathy, I asked Ann Hall the same question, and she advised against it. Her record speaks for itself.>>>
Hmmmm...well that's a bugger, as I was thinking the same exact thing about doing both...less of a decision to make then...a month between 100's is more than Chey has had between multidays and he always does fine....but then, I haven't even done 1 100 yet, LOL, so I have NO clue :)
     Nat

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "