RE: [RC] New Topic - Chrystal Woodhouse

Honestly, it's hard to even THINK about ride goals as I buck drifts to feed horses and to get out of my driveway (in the truck--I can't even get the car out right now) just to get to town.

I was just thinking  the same thing yesterday, I finally got out on trail for the  first time in 2 months yesterday ( an act of desperation rather than a good idea :-)) and although I had a reasonably good time as I have only done arena riding for 2 months I have to admit to  some self pitying moments thinking HOW FREAKING HARD IT IS TO DO ANYTHING IN THE WINTER!!:-( All the layers of clothes do not lend themselves to any kind of easy movement, ice under the snow make my mare who is understandably really excited to out on trail  a bit scary, all the snow that dumps on us as we scrape underneath the laden branches of trees actually isn't that bad....until some gets down your back ( and eventually it will :-)) or until  it starts to melt around your legs etc... and then freeze . However a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.:-)
 If $ works out I REALLY want to go to Virginia in April for No Frills , and try the OD again in June AND try to get to most rides in Ontario which hasn't happened in 6 years as every year something goes wrong  and I miss half the season, but I figure if I keep trying eventually it has to happen right?????