Re: [RC] EC DQ - Chrystal Woodhouse

Hmmm. but if somebody is willing to drug their horse they DO want to *win* at all costs so taking away their medal is probably a pretty big  deal and probably more so the attending embarrassment.  Fining someone who is very rich is going to do very little ( although may raise our oil prices?? Let's not go there :-) ;-) )  Yes banning that rider from a few championship rides  would be a good idea.

What I don't get is why would someone drug their horse if they were pretty sure they were going to win( and therefore be tested??) Does it say anywhere what kind of drug it tested for?? Was it a performance enhancing drug????? I am going to go have a look and see what info I can find. :-)

Chrystal