From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SandyDSA@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 12:26 PM
To: vnicoson@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Where do you buy your Hay From?

I would think that this would depend on where you live and how many horses you have. If you have a dozen or so, buying from a dealer makes sense but check them out to be sure they have a good rep for quality. No sense getting a "deal" on rocky or dirty hay.

What type of hay do you want? Frankly, it is easier for us to buy a half a trailer load once a year and then buy some from friends who did the same but have more storage space. Can't keep it forever but if properly protected, you can store it for months.

More info would help. Just a question - why would a number of events prevent you from being able to pick up hay or have it delivered?

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com