[RC] Specialized Dealer- I am one in California - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  I have been a Rep for Specialized for several years now.  As an Endurance Trainer for Horses and People, I was thrilled to find adjustable saddles that were nice quality at a very reasonable price.  if you go through a Rep it costs you the same amount, but you get fitting help and expertise to help you make the best choice for your needs.  I have several saddles here that I allow folks to come and try, in my arena or on the trail.  I am located in North San Diego County in California. Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly

vchorsegal at aol dot com