[RC] Poseidon Bay - Firedance Farms Arabians

OK, we may be crazy, but Bruce has decided to sell Poseidon Bay, 2005 (and maybe 2007) Pinto Endurance Horse of the Year.  He has just carried Bruce to 4th place HW and received his 1000 miles.  Bruce has put 4 years of long slow conditioning on this horse, and since he likes to train the young ones, he feels Posey is being wasted because he is ready to do multidays and 100s.  Yikes, I hate to do this, but we feel like there is a perfect match waiting for him!  He is listed on www.endurance.net if anyone is interested.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms