From: Vchorsegal@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:12:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [RC] Cricket's Horse
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow- 10 lbs a day of Concentrates is way too much in my opinion too !  I agree with the other Heidi, lots of good quality forage and some concentrates.  I like Dynamite vitamins and have used them for years, even became a Rep ! Eventually your horse will catch up, I think.  I have seen horses fed too much concentrated food develop ephysitis ( spelling ) which is inflammation in the joints.  Good Luck- and give him time to grow up.  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly