Re: [RC] Calero Ride - Kathy Mayeda

I finished the 50 in 7th place on a borrowed horse.  Weather was good, hills were steep, views wonderful, footing was great.  Had a great time and was glad that I could just show up and ride an already conditiioned horse because my own horses sure aint' conditioned? I don't know who got BC, we didn't show.  Judy Reens and Dennis Tracy came in 3 & 4.  Don't know the gals who came in1st/2nd.  Maryben probably could chime in with more details.

I was told there were 28 riders in the 50, 21 riders in the LD and several fun riders.

K.