[RC] anyone riding the 25 at Kenlyn this weekend? - Marlene Moss

Hello,

I just had a conversation with a woman that I have given a few riding lessons to, about endurance and she is very excited.  So excited that she wants to do the 25 at Kenlyn this weekend.  She’s been doing all day rides in the mountains with her horse, a Tennesee Walker.  She’s a new horse owner, but the horse is doing a great job taking care of her and she loves learning.

Is there anyone that will be doing the 25 at Kenlyn willing to help her a bit through the ride?  She horse can move out fairly well so I don’t think she could go for the turtle award if she tried, but she doesn’t want to be a speed demon either.

Please email if you can help and I’ll get you more info and hook you up with her.  I would have planned to take her if I’d known she was going to think about doing something this year, but I’ve already paid for a Hunter Pace.

Thanks,

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More