[RC] Biltmore/lost camera - Ed Roley

My daughter posted she had lost her camera at Biltmore. She posted that it was a Sony and actually it is a Canon. We are still hoping someone will have found it and somehow get it back to her. She really uses it a lot and does send pic's and video's to her husband in Iraq.

This was the first ride Sawyer and I have done in 3 years. It was great fun being back!  Sawyer hasn't forgotten what to do although we are both older and fatter now. It was good seeing lots of familiar faces out there. Hope to do more sometime soon but there is so much to do.

Ed Roley