Re: [RC] Tom Quilty Gold Cup ride report, part 3 - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

That is such great news Jay!  Congratulations to you and all of your people.  Loved you recap of the day and the storm.  I can't even imagine what those riders and horses were thinking or feeling.  Amazing fortitude to say the least!  Take care, Jay, again thank you for the recap!   We miss you guys.  Come back to the US soon!!!!

D'Arcy