[RC] Marwari horses - sherman

No, haven’t seen up close or ridden one, but I remember maybe last year when Madonna was visiting somewhere she went on quite a long trek on a Marwari.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-505942/Back-saddle-Madonna-rides-Indias-fabled-Marwari-horses-family-holiday.html

Carrie wrote:

My apologies for being off the topic of endurance, but I was looking at some youtube.com Olympic equestrian videos, and you know how one video leads to another and another . . .

well, along came some vids of Marwari horses.  I was astounded!  I had never seen or heard of this breed and I fell in love with them.  Go to youtube or Google images and check 'em out!  Has anyone on RC ever seen or ridden one of these?

I LOVE their ears.