[RC] OR: Liquidation of Herd - $3500 for PP Herd - Raven

POSTED WITH PERMISSION.

Please contact seller Shannon directly at  Mepasogirl@yahoo. com     Thanks!

Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:32:34 -0700
Liquidation of Herd - $3500 for herd

Hello all,

I am selling all my horses. I became partially disabled after an
injury and back surgery, and am tired of the constant physical pain of
struggling to feed and care for my remaining horses. I am only able to
work part-time, costs are rising and I really cannot afford to care
for them. I continue physical therapy three times weekly, but it is
not fair to try to keep these horses any longer. This is a very
difficult decision, one that I have agonized about, I am giving up the
last 12 years of my life here.

I would like to sell a group of 5 of my 8 horses (the remaining three
are spoken for.) I am asking $3500 for all five in a package. The
horses are as follows:

Armonia R-L: DOB 6-23-96 Sire: Alcazar (*Pincel x *Mensia) Dam: Mi
Peruana (Sol de Mojave x Azulita). Big-bodied liver chestnut mare,
easy breeder and good mother. Is not trained to ride, but has been
saddled and ridden a couple times about 6 years ago.

2007 intact Bay Colt: Sire: Citacion, Champion of Champions in
breeding and gait (Antares son) and dam Armonia R-L (Champion Junior
mare only time shown.) No white markings. Calm disposition.

2008 Weanling Chestnut Filly with high white stockings and
flaxen/blonde mane. Sire El Colerico and dam Armonia R-L. Spunky with
nice gait.

2007 Chestnut Filly with flaxen mane/tail, nicely gaited, dam is my
best gaited mare Flor de Pincel.

Three-year-old chestnut filly with flaxen mane/tail. Spectacular
mover. Sire: El Colerico and Dam: Talia. Dam died in her 20's of WNV,
but was a strong mare and sound and still being ridden within weeks of
her death.

The last 4 are not registered, but stallion reports were filed and
purchaser will receive breeding certificates in order to register
them, all are purebred and registrable.

Serious inquires only, no payments without significant deposit and
entire balance can be paid within 30 days. Some photos of Armonia R-L
and the parents of the others can be seen at  http://www.hdeperuv
ians.com

Thank you, and I hope all inquires will be directed to me and not
discussed elsewhere. Please pardon the cross post.

Shannon
e-mail: Mepasogirl@yahoo. com
phone: 541-493-9519
cell: 541-720-4900