[RC] TestWEC - Nik Isahak Abdullah

I will take your bet Leonard .We will be littered with too much 'meat' if the winning time is any where near 20 .In my humble estimation ,I will even be surprised if the gold winning individual go past 16 .Any team that average 14+ will be on the podium to take Gold .That is why I think teams like Team USA with a combined wealth of experience and youth and the right 'think tank and support can go very far .You need a very exceptional horse to withstand the humidity to beat 16 .The UAE already has a few but Team Gold is not for them .
I will buy you lunch !

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live