[RC] Test - Tom Sites

Seems RC has gone silent.  I wonder why??  Not enough drama or consternation?  No battles to fight?  Too much International stuff while disregarding the grass roots of the sport?  Burnout or boredom?  No questions to ask?  Who knows, but RC has nothing to say today.

So let me offer you silent ones my take on the WEC as thats what less than 1/2 of 1 per cent of AERC are actively involved in and everyone seems interested in.  The USA will show up and do quite well.  They will win the Individual Gold, Silver and Bronze as well as the Team Gold.

The USA will show up and get blown away.

I'll bet its somewhere in between.

I like Leonard wonder how one rider rides 2 horses during a demonstration in Florida this weekend to determine the team.  Maybe they pick the best horse to demonstrate.  That leaves 12 horses and 10 riders.  Is this the best of strategy?  Who knows.  We'll see.  Between Becky and the Kanavys there are 6 Individual Gold Medals, yet no Team Gold on foreign soil at WEC's.  We got Team Gold in the USA in Va. and Kansas but that was early in the game and they didn't ship their horses.  They leased our culls.  So lets just go for the Team and come together.

We'll see shortly about the same time the USA figures out its direction in the Presidential election.  I can wait and i can fast and i have patience.

Be at Peace and Serenity to All.  ts