[RC] Bonehead moves - Sharon Hahn

I think this bonehead move is more properly attributed to my horse than to me, but I was finished riding and my horse and I were in the barn aisle walking back to her stall.  I was walking beside her - the reins were over her neck but I wasn't holding them (she was just peacefully following along next to me).  She chose that moment to scratch her hind ankle with her teeth, got her hind foot hooked in the reins, and hopped down the concrete aisle on 3 legs until the reins broke (scary!)   I now try never to let go of the reins, and I am also very leery of synthetic or rope reins that don't have a breakaway point.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses