[RC] apology to Jessica - Ann Blankenship

Heidi:  Unfortunately, this is the sort of advice Jessica was probably looking for, and instead she got lambasted for coming to the list for advice...

Yikes, I didn’t mean it that way at all.  That’s the problem with ‘print’ over ‘voice’.  I was just asking tossing ideas around and if it came across as scolding, a sincerely apologize.  So, Jessica, (ducking and running), have you considered CLONING?   lol

ann