[RC] supracore rubs - Darolyn Butler

I also love the supracores... never had any rubs until I started buying brand new ones.... (lol) I was buying used ones off the classifieds up until a year ago.  Took off to a multi-day ride with my "Brand New" supracores.... ohmygosh... did we ever have some serious rubs...

SOLUTION:   when they are brand new, only do short training rides on them until u have between 6-10 hours of riding on them.  If ur horses do start rubbing... put some Desitin on the rub areas.... usually the withers... eventually it should stop, but I usually still put Desitin on during a competition... Can't be too careful.
Good Luck
dare to be Bare   30K AERC miles & counting

Darolyn Butler

Cypress Trails & Horseman Video Showcase

21415 Cypresswood Dr.

Humble, TX  77338-1287

(281)446-7232    FAX(281)446-0113

E-mail:  darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx