From: Kathy Mayeda <klmayeda@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Angie Fura <tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:58:59 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Girthy

My horse hated the Professional Choice neoprene, but is fine with the Orthoflex neoprene girth.  I have a mental problem about using felt girth because of issues of keeping it clean.  Are you using English girth or western cinch?  I have string girths on my western style Abetta and use a leather girth on my English style saddle.  I don't really like keeping the leather clean, and it tends to crack too.

K.