[RC] Cougar Prowl - firedancefarms

Hi Everyone,
I hope you got to ride today with this nice weather.  I need a head count for Cougar Prowl next weekend, so e-mail me if you are coming and what distance you are riding (or not coming).
The weather is predicted to be 83, low of 60, no rain.  The trail has become more rocky with our deluge of ten inches in one day last summer, but the river bottom trail is more sandy thanks to the river coming over it several times this spring!  The beavers have made the levy loop too dangerous, so it will be the usual 17 mile loop, with all checks in camp. There is plenty of water on trail!

Please remember our parking is very limited here, and if you want to set up electric pens, you must park in the second lot.  Also remember to leave space by the pond for horses to come by to the vet check from trail.
Thanks, and see you here!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians