[RC] More on Sacramento herd - Sara Gooch

Here are some links on the bloodlines of the Polish Arab herd, near Sacramento, looking for homes, that I posted about earlier. The herd sires are *Dalipan and *Gedymin, and each is pictured near the bottom of one of the two sites.

As far as I know the contact e-mail is one of the elderly owners who is having to give them up:  kaydavis7727 at sbcglobal dot net  .    Description of the horses is in my earlier post, yesterday:  ridecamp  vol. 03.6170. It's my understanding that owners are desparate and the horses are "free to good homes."

Sara