[RC] arabian ranch foreclosure - need homes - Cindy Stafford

HI All, just saw this on a blog and thought i'd post it here.  There is a blog by a TB rescuer in California that rescues TB's from feedlots and racetracks.  Lots of heartwarming stories.  The site is www.tbfriends. com.  Well, as a sign of the times, lately his rescues aren't just from the feedlots, but rehoming TB's from several ranch foreclosures in the Sacremento area.  Horses have been free (or per pound), plus shipping.  They have volunteers who will do the shipping.

Today he has posted about an arabian ranch that is looking for homes for their horses, as they are being foreclosed upon as well.  I don't have any details, but just wanted to spread the word, if anyone in the California area who might be interested.  He says the horses are nice with "good" bloodlines, so not your typical rescue project??

So please forgive the OT subject, but if you would like to spread teh word to someone who would like to provide a new home, please feel free to share the site addresss. I am not affiliated with the organization, just trying to help some arabians find homes. Again, its www.tbfriends. com.

Thx
Cindy