[RC] Fwd: dressage - Karahtykids

From: eklentos@xxxxxxxxx
To: karahtykids@xxxxxxx
Sent: 8/27/2008 8:36:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: dressage

Dolly,

Do me a favor and post this link on Ride Camp. It's the commentary of a CNN sports broadcaster 'pitching' his opinion of how dressage should be eliminated from the Olympics. I think there needs to be more blog comments sent to CNN than what is already posted.

PS Tahoe finished the Tour de Washoo in  7.5 hrs, in the top twenties! Whoo Hoo! What a horse. I will send pics later. Love Erin

webpage: http://mxp.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/25/olympic-entertainment-the-good-the-bad-and-the-confusing/

Life is not about weathering the storm, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.