Re: [RC] Swanton - Barbara McCrary

We've used the same caterers for years.  They are close neighbors of ours in Swanton.  This year they outdid themselves with that breakfast.  It was absolutely super.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:51 AM
Subject: [RC] Swanton

 I would love to come back up and ride the ride again. I don't mind the out of camp VC's but if you had  few back in camp I wouldn't complain either :>)  By the way those caterers were super. I rarely eat much soon after a ride finish, but the food smelled so yummy, and tasted heavenly :>)
~Renee~  keeping fingers crossed for a return of the Swanton Pacific