Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: [RC] Swanton Pacific

Many riders who came to Swanton Pacific are begging for it to continue.  I would like the answer to a very important question:  How important is it to riders who want it to continue to keep the same trail?  Is it THE trail or just the general area?  Would trails within the Swanton area be as satisfactory?

Let us know your thoughts, as the next generation of family is discussing plans for the ride's future.

Barbara