Re: [RC] Swanton Pacific - Dawn Carrie

Having never done the ride, I can't comment on the same trail or not.  But I've heard that there are sections that are gorgeous - that go through the redwoods, sections where one can see the ocean, etc.  I'd hate to not be able to ride those!  But I don't know if those would be included in the new routes you're proposing.

As for a 2-day 100...NOOOOOOOOO!  That's not a 100!!!!!  I for one would not come out there for a 2-day "100."  Blech.

Dawn Carrie