From: "Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Thanks to all Swanton Pacific riders

My apologies to the folks who came from Arizona.  My mind wasn't as clear as I would have liked when I wrote the message on 8/25.  Have I forgotten anyone else?  If so, I'm sorry.

Barbara
P.S.  Many riders came from southern CA, as they have in the past.  Thank you all for your efforts and fuel expenditures.